Đáp án đề thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng anh tỉnh Bình Dương năm 2012
SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO KÌ THI TUYỂN SINH LỚP 10 TRUNG HỌC PHỔ THÔNG
TỈNH BÌNH DƯƠNG NĂM HỌC 2012-2013
Môn thi: TIẾNG ANH
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút, không kể thời gian phát đề
Question I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others. (0.5pt)
- A. exactly B. example C. exercise D. examination
- A. waited B. erased C. needed D. ended
Question II. Choose the word whose main stressed syllable is different from the others. (0.5pt)
- A. gather B. prevent C. control D. provide
- A. household B. purpose C. fashion D. advance
Question III. Choose the best answer to complete each of the following sentences. (3pts)
- I wish you ______ making that noise. It’s boring me a lot.
A. are going to stop B. would stop C. can stop D. will stop
- ______ the Thi Vai River is awfully polluted, its water is not fit for fish to survive.
A. So that B. Although C. Since D. If
- If you park your car in the wrong place, you must pay a(n) ______.
A. ticket B. attention C. fee D. fine
- I have seen him for several times lately but I don’t know exactly ______.
A. where does he work B. where he work
C. where he works D. where he working
- He read this article on the website last night, ______?
A. doesn’t he B. hasn’t he C. did he D. didn’t he
- Mount Pinatubo, which is a volcano ______ the Philippines, erupted in 1991.
A. at B. with C. on D. in
- The teacher suggests ______ something for the poor in our area.
A. us to do B. we should do C. we are going D. we will do
- I have met her mother, ______ her father.
A. and neither B. so does C. but not D. neither
- The professor ______ course we are taking next week is very famous.
A. whom B. who C. that D. whose
10. “Thank you very much.” – “______.”
A. Welcome you B. Don’t mention it C. That’s good D. Nothing impossible
11. “Would you like a glass of green tea?” – “______.”
A. No, let’s not B. No, I don’t C. No, thanks D. No, I wouldn’t
12. The town is ______ situated on the bank of the river.
A. attractive B. attracting C. attracted D. attractedly
Question IV. Use the correct form of the word given in each sentence. (1.0 pt)
- He drives ____________, so he never has an accident. (careful)
- Harry Potter is an ____________ book for children to read. (interest)
- They ____________ me to their birthday party last week. (invitation)
- He is a very famous ____________ in this city. (music)
Question V. Read the passage carefully, then answer the questions below. (1.0 pt)
In the United States, people celebrate Mother’s Day and Father’s Day. Mother’s Day is celebrated on the second Sunday in May. On this occasion, mother usually receives greeting cards and gifts from her husband and children. The best gift of all for an American Mom is a day of leisure. The majority of American mothers have outside jobs as well as housework, so their working days are often very hard. The working mother enjoys the traditional Mother’s Day custom of breakfast (or brunch) cooked by her family and served to her on a tray in bed. Later in the day, it’s also traditional for extended family groups to get together for dinner, either in a restaurant or in one of their homes.
Flowers are important part of Mother’s Day. Mothers are often given a corsage or a plant for the occasion, particularly if they are elderly.
Father’s Day is celebrated throughout the United States and Canada on the third Sunday in June. The holiday customs are similar to Mother’s Day. Dad also receives greeting cards and gifts from his family and enjoys a day of leisure.
- When do American people celebrate Mother’s Day and Father’s Day?
- What kinds of gifts does the mother often get from her family members?
- Why are mother’s working days often very hard?
- What are the similar things that father gets on Father’s Day?
Question VI. Fill in each blank with one suitable word from the box. (2.0 pts)
If you don’t want to lose (1)_________ of seeing all the amazing animals that live in Florida, it’s time you set out on your adventure. Unfortunately, many of the (2)_________ found in and around Florida are in danger of dying out. Although this is partly due to the number of (3)_________ who come to Florida, the money that tourists bring in can also go a long way to protecting the wildlife. Conservation areas have been (4)_________ and the number of visitors to these can be restricted. When you are (5)_________ your holiday it is important that you choose the places you want to see and make (6)_________ that you book well in advance. If you’d like to take anything (7)_________ then you’ll need to bring along a (8)_________ , as you are not allowed to take away any of the native plants or animals. Whatever you decide, remember Florida in the place to be.
Question VII. Finish each sentence in such a way that it means exactly the same as the one printed before it. (1.0 pt)
- She started working as a secretary five years ago.
She has _____________________________________________________________
- John is very fat because he eats so many chips.
If John ______________________________________________________________
- “Where is the car park?” Mr. Smith asked.
Mr. Smith asked me ___________________________________________________
- They are going to build a new bridge in the area.
A new bridge ________________________________________________________
Question VIII. Write complete sentences with the cues given. (1.0 pt)
- Last week / I / have / a good time / some friends / the beach
- Although / it / rainy / he / come / school / on time
- He / not old / enough / understand / problem
- Tom / oldest / student / his class
- THE END -
Kết bạn với Tuyensinh247 trên Facebook để xem thông tin mới nhất!
Để nhận kết quả thi vào lớp 10 năm 2013 sớm nhất
Bạn soạn tin: THI têntỉnh SBD gửi 8712
Ví dụ Bạn thi vào lớp 10 tại Hà nội, SBD là 041234
Soạn tin: THI hanoi 041234 gửi 8712
Bài cùng chuyên mục
- Bình dương: TP.Thủ Dầu Một: Thi thực hành thí nghiệm lý - hóa- sinh
- An giang: Sửa đổi, bổ sung một số điều của Quy chế tuyển sinh đại học, cao đẳng trong kỳ thi tuyển sinh đại học, cao đẳng năm 2014
- Cảm nhận về nhân vật Phương Định trong truyện ngắn Những ngôi sao xa xôi của nhà văn nữ Lẽ Minh Khuê.
- Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Toán năm 2013 Thừa Thiên Huế
- Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn Toán có đáp án năm 2014 (P3)